- What was the last thing you threw in the garbage/recycling? – The brocoli spear Stella hucked on the floor to signify she was all done with lunch.
- What’s the #1 most played song on your iPod? – “Marry Me” by Train. Yes, I am a sap.
- What is your favorite quote? – The last sentence of Matthew 28:20: “…Remember I am with you always until the end of time.” Whenever I was lonely or afraid to try something new, or just unsure of myself, that quote has comforted me. Also, “In vino veritas.”
- What chore do you absolutely hate doing? – Folding laundry, gah!
- What is your favorite form of exercise? – Running.
- What is your favorite time of day/day of the week/month of the year? – Whatever time I take my first sip of hot coffee/Friday because the hubby works from home/July, when it is HOT and our garden is bursting and I can be outside.
- What is on your bedside table? – 3-4 water glasses because I take a new one up each night and then forget to take them back down, 3 books, a lamp, a box of tissues and a pink stuffed elephant.
- What is your favorite body part? – Biceps.
- Would you use the power of invisibility for good or evil? Elaborate. – Oh man, I’d feel like such a creeper. Plus people do some pretty gross stuff when they think they can’t be seen, so I’m not sure I could use it at all. Though I would use it a least a dozen times to scare the crap out of my husband, because that is HILARIOUS. So I guess we’re gonna go with “evil” on this one.
- If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would it be? – definitely not the teenage years. People who say they loved highschool and want to do it all over again are seriously deranged in the head. I’d say college age, or right now, I got an awesome hubby, a sweet kid and some kick ass friends.
- What is the first thing you would do if you won the lottery? – Pay off our student loans. Fully fund ourselves so that we could serve overseas for this awesome charity called Mission Guatemala.
- What is your biggest pet peeve? – I abhor gum-smackers. OHMIGOD it makes me want to have a seizure.
- If you could know the answer to any question, what would it be? – Is it really as awesome to be a T-Rex as it seems to be? I mean aside from the tiny arms, which if I were a T-Rex I would totally solve like this:
14. At what age did you become an adult? – Mmm certain ages for certain aspects of adulthood.
15. Recommend a book, movie, or television show in three sentences or less. – The TV show “Duck Dynasty,” Redneck hillbilly, family friendly, good-values, fun. Oh, and Willie and his wife are Foster Parents in real life.
16. What did you do growing up that got you into trouble? – You only get in trouble if you get caught.
17. What was the first album you bought with your own money? – OMG, it was Ace of Base AND Salt ‘n Pepper, Holla!
18. If someone wrote a book about you, what would be the title? – “Seriously?!”
19. What story do you wish your family would stop telling about you? I really can’t think of one.
20. True or false: The unicorn is the greatest mythical creature. State your case. – First we have to look at the grandiose error in this question, the use of the word “mythical.” That implies that unicorns are in fact, not real, when we all know they are. So, overlooking that, unicorns are the greatest creature EVER. They can fly, they have magical powers, you can braid their long flowing manes, they’re adorable. The end.