1. I’m Catholic
2. My husband, is a Methodist minister, here’s proof: www.jacobjuncker.wordpress.com
3. I used to live on the beach in MA
4. My husband accepted a call to serve in Indiana
5. I am now learning to be a “Hoosier”
6. I have no idea what “hoosier” means
7. Indiana is bordered on all sides by land or lake, no ocean in sight
8. I once ate 3 Krispy Kreme donuts in one sitting and thought I was going to die afterwards. About 20 minutes later I felt better and contemplated a 4th donut. I resisted. That my friends is called ‘portion control’ 😉
9. To complicate matters: I am a practicing Catholic, who went to a Methodist Seminary, studied under Elie Wiesel (famous Jewish author), married a Methodist pastor, and now I work for the Lutherans.
10. I really do like Indiana, it’s just very different from the east coast. I will write more about these humorous things later.
I think 10 facts is enough to get started, hope you enjoy!